Welcome To Yarn Cat Crafts Blog Site

Welcome to Margaret's Yarn Cat Crafts Blog Site! Any type of Art or Craft discussions, comments, questions, information sharing, suggestions, and pictures - all welcome! "Unleash Your Creative Side!"

Please visit my new website Blog on
http://www.yarncatcrafts.com/shopblogslistings.asp

Search This Blog

Monday, April 9, 2012

Creativity and Art

 Originally Posted on Wednesday, March 09, 2011 1:46 PM


"Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep." Scott Adams
 This is so true! Have you ever had a project that you were trying to follow a pattern for and while you are working on it you discover that it does not look like the pattern and you use your creativity to turn it into something different?
 I have...when I was first learning to crochet my first hat, I was trying to follow this simple (beginner) pattern and along the way I knew it wasn't looking like the one in the pattern. Therefore, I just decided to turn it into a different type of hat! Well I love this hat now... even though it looks more like a beret!  Sometimes you just have to let your creativity lead!


No comments:

Post a Comment

ALEX Craft Kits

ALEX Craft Kits
Yarn Cat Crafts Has ALEX Art/Craft Kits